The advanced, portable CM-2500d Spectrophotometer features an ergonomic shape that fits easily into your hand. It has a bright viewfinder and allows you to obtain measurements from a variety of angles. In less than two seconds the unit provides measurements at a startlingly high degree of accuracy.
Its two controllers make the CM-2500d Spectrophotometer very user-friendly. One is a button that is used to perform measuring tasks, the other is a wheel similar in function to a computer mouse. It allows a user to scroll through menu items on the large screen and then click to select. Data can be shown either in graphical form or numeric form, making it easy to get information with a glance. Quickly and whenever necessary, you can view colorimetric data with descriptive color difference, L*a*b* color graph with box or elliptical tolerances or pass/fail indications.
Users are able to read the CM-2500d Spectrophotometer’s screen in any direction, thanks to display reversing technology. Six languages are available through the built-in software. They include English, French, Italian, Japanese, German and Spanish. Measuring is easier than ever with a bright, illuminated viewer. The LED provides comfortable, true sample viewing on even dark samples with a single touch.
The highest quality standards for measuring colors across a wide range of quality control applications is made possible with Konica Minolta’s patented Innovative Optical System. A d/8 sphere features built in numerical UV control and numerical gloss control. The latter produces simultaneous data with SCE (specular component excluded) and SCI (specular component included.) This technology brings about optical results that are truly superior. Because there are no moving parts on the device, it is rugged and stable enough for virtually any portable application.
The CM-2500d Spectrophotometer works with SpectraMagic NX software. SpectraMagic is surprisingly simple to use, showing various data result views that users can edit. The primary target’s data can be associated with several targets that are secondary. The result is the ability to accurately measure the difference in colors and other advanced quality control functions.
Information management is simple with the instrument’s drag-and-drop feature, which lets users put data into the software and then print directly from the unit. Instrument information can easily be seen through a status window; there are available preconfigured templates; and numerous graphs are accessible to display information.
Finally, if you have data stored on older software, you can transfer it over to the newest software, with which it will work seamlessly. In a case where you require Microsoft Excel to show data, there’s a foolproof exportation process to make this happen. The software in the CM-2500d Spectrophotometer also provides a navigation function and color tutorial.
Portable – hand-held design, lightweight, can be run by batteries or AC adapter
Compact – measurements can be taken from many different angles
LCD display – has multiple displays and features a display reversing function so screen can be read no matter which hand is holding the device.
Easy to use – only has two main buttons, one to measure and another, “navigation wheel”, which scrolls through options and clicks down to select.
SCI and SCE measurements – can calculate and display both simultaneously
Six languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Japanese
Optional SpectraMagicTM NX Software – enables users to perform comprehensive color inspection and analysis
Illuminated Viewfinder – makes taking measurements even easier
- Illumination / observation system
- d/8 (diffuse illumination, 8-degree viewing ), equipped with simultaneous measurement of SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded) Conforms to CIE No.15,ISO 7724/1,ASTM E1164,DIN 5033 Teil7 and JIS Z8722 Condition C standard.
- Sphere Size
- Light-receiving element
- Silicon photodiode array (dual 40 elements)
- Spectral separation device
- Diffraction grating
- Wavelength range
- 360nm to 740nm
- Wavelength pitch
- Half bandwidth
- Approx. 10nm
- Reflectance range
- 0 to 175%, resolution: 0.01%
- Light source
- 2 pulsed xenon lamps
- Measurement time
- Approx. 1.5 seconds
- Minimum interval between measurements
- 3 seconds for SCI/SCE
- Battery performance
- Alkaline manganese:approx. 1000 measurements
- Measurement/illumination area
- MAV : Φ8mm/Φ11mm
- Spectral Reflectance:Standard deviation within 0.1% (360 to 380nm within 0.2%)
Colorimetric Value : Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.04(Measurement conditions:White calibration plate measured 30 times at 10-second intervals after white calibration was performed)
- Inter instrument agreement
- withinΔE*ab 0.2 (MAV/SCI) Average for 12BCRA Series II color tiles compared to values measured with master body.
- UV adjustment
- No UV adjustment
- Measurement mode
- Single measurement/automatic averaging of multiple measurements(auto mode: 3, 5, 8 times/manual mode)
- RS-232C serial signals via RJ45 connector; USB 2.0 communication possible when using included USB-Serial Converter Cable IF-A24
- 2/10 degrees (CIE 1931/2°,CIE 1964/10°)
- A, C, D50, D65, F2, F6, F7, F8, F10, F11, F12 (simultaneous evaluation is possible using two light sources)
- Display data
- Spectral value/graph, colorimetric value, color difference value/graph, PASS/FAIL result
- Color space / colorimetric data
- L*a*b*, L*C*h, CMC (1:1), CMC (2:1), CIE94, Hunter Lab, Yxy, Munsell, XYZ, MI, WI (ASTM E313), YI (ASTM E313/ASTM D1925), ISO Brightness (ISO 2470), Density statusA /T, WI/Tint (CIE/Ganz), CIE00
- Data memory
- 1700 pieces of data (as SCI/SCE 1 data) * 700 pieces of data in the "defined in COND." mode.
* Total of the sample data for the COND and TASK modes and color diference target data
- Tolerance judgment
- Tolerance for color difference (both box and eliptical tolerances can be set)
- Power source
- 4 AA-size battery or AC adapter
- Size (W×H×D)
- 69 × 96 × 193mm
- Approx. 670g (without batteries)
- Operating temperature / humidity range (*1)
- 5 to 40°C, relative humidity 80% or less (at 35°C) with no condensation
- Storage temperature/humidity range
- 0 to 45°C, relative humidity 80% or (at 35°C) with no condensation
- Standard accessories
- White calibration plate, Target mask Φ8mm, Target mask Φ3mm , RS-232C cable, AC adapter,AA-size battery (×4)
- Optional Accessories
- Hard case, Dust cover set, Dust cover, SpectraMagic™NX (software), Zero calibration box
∗1 Operating temperature/humidity range of products for North America : 5 to 40°C, relative humidity 80% or less (at 31°C) with no condensation