Using a range of user-friendly functions, the CM-600d spectrophotometer effectively measures the color of an object. Ergonomically designed to fit your hand comfortably, this handheld instrument also features a color LCD screen. spectral graphs, pseudocolor, and color difference graphs are some of the abundant information displayed on the screen.
Users can also reproduce measured colors as color patches on the screen, useful for searching for colors and checking the level of color difference. The dedicated buttons for frequently-used operations such as call up menus or target colors enhances the CM-600d Spectrophotometer’s ease of use. Anyone can operate the unit intuitively with the menu-driven display.
Information can be communicated wirelessly to a PC or printer thanks to Bluetooth compatibility, and the unit contains a large memory capacity, which has the ability to store 1,000 sets of target data and 4,000 sets of measurement data. To top it off, the unit is completely portable.
The CM-600d Spectrophotometer displays multiple views of data results which can be edited due to SpectraMagic NX software compatibility. Associating two or more secondary targets to target data of the primary target allows for sophisticated QC applications, such as checking for color difference.
The included software features drag-and-drop functionality, so information can be easily interpreted after printing. Display information with a variety of graphs, or utilize any of the preconfigured templates available. In addition, instrument information is available at a glance in the available status window. Do you have data compiled with older software? No problem. Simply transfer it into the newest updated software since it’s compatible. Information can also be easily exported into Excel if that’s what’s needed to show data. For additional information, Color Tutorial is included, as is a Navigation Function.
- Fixed Aperture – MAV: F8 mm/F11 mm
- Compact and lightweight – portable, handheld color measuring instrument
- Designed to fit in you hand – comfortable to hold and vertically formatted for easy positioning
- Bluetooth compatible – send data to a printer or computer via Bluetooth wireless communication or it can easily connect using a USB cable
- Large memory capacity – allows the storage of up to 1,000 sets of target data and 4,000 sets of measurement data
Switching for SCI and SCE measurement is automatic
- Easy to operate – features dedicated buttons for frequently-used operations such as target colors or call up menus adds to easy operation
- Color LCD screen – Display abundant information on the screen such as pseudocolor, spectral graphs, and color difference graphs
- Color Data Software (optional) – one screen displays all the information for an application and make edits as needed, which can be printed for later use
- Illumination/ viewing system
- di: 8°, de: 8° (diffused illumination, 8-degree viewing angle), SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded) selectable with automatic switching (Conforms to CIE No. 15, ISO 7724/1, DIN5033 Teil7, ASTM E 1164, and JIS Z 8722)
- Size of integrating sphere
- Silicon photodiode array (dual 36-element)
- Spectral separation device
- Diffraction grating
- Wavelength range
- 400 nm to 700 nm
- Wavelength pitch
- 10 nm
- Half bandwidth
- Approx. 10 nm
- Reflectance range
- 0 to 175%, Display resolution: 0.01%
- Light source
- Pulsed xenon lamp (with UV cut filter)
- Measurement time
- Approx. 1 second
- Minimum measurement interval
- Approx. 2 second (in SCI or SCE mode)
- Battery performance
- With alkaline dry batteries: Approx. 2,000 measurements With nickel-metal-hydride rechargeable batteries (2300 mAh): Approx. 2,000 measurements with full charge
* Stand-alone continuous measurement fi xed to either SCI or SCE mode at 10-second intervals at 23°C
- Measurement/ illumination area
- MAV: Φ8 mm/Φ11 mm only
- Spectral reflectance: Standard deviation within 0.1%, Chromaticity value: Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.04
* When a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 10-second intervals after white calibration
- Inter-instrument agreement
- Within ΔE*ab 0.2 (MAV/SCI)
* Based on 12 BCRA Series II color tiles compared to values measured with a master body at 23°C
- No. of averaging measurements
- 1 to 10 (Auto averaging), 1 to 30 (Manual averaging)
- 2.36-inch TFT color LCD
- USB1.1; Bluetooth® standard version 1.2*
- 2° observer or 10° observer
- A, C, D50, D65, F2, F6, F7, F8, F10, F11, F12 (Simultaneous evaluation with two light sources possible)
- Displayed data
- Spectral values/graph, colorimetric values, color difference values/graph, PASS/FAIL result, pseudocolor, color assessment
- Color spaces
- L*a*b*, L*C*h, Hunter Lab, Yxy, XYZ, Munsell, and color difference in these spaces (except for Munsell)
- Colorimetric data
- MI, WI(ASTM E313-73/E313-96), YI(ASTM E313-73/ASTM D1925), ISO Brightness, 8°gloss value Color difference formulas ΔE*ab (CIE1976), ΔE*94 (CIE1994), ΔE00 (CIE 2000), CMC (l: c)
∗2 Applicable Bluetooth® profi le: Serial Port Profi le, Output: Bluetooth® Power Class 1 The communication distance may vary depending on the obstacles and radio wave conditions between the devices. Successful wireless communication is not guaranteed with all Bluetooth®-ready equipment.
—2 Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and is used under license agreement.