CS-200 Luminance and Color Meter
You can measure luminance and chromaticity of light sources with a great deal of accuracy using the CS-200. Low in price, the CS-200 luminance and color meter features an updated auto mode. This mode is used to determine the speed of measurements in accordance with of the luminance of the light source you want to measure.
As an added benefit, the CS-200 has the capacity to measure any type of light source. You can also measure any light source over a broad spectrum of luminance levels, including levels that range from 0.01 cd/m2 to 20,000,000 cd/m2. Use the adjustable measuring angle to select optimum measuring angles. Based on the application, you have the capacity with the CS-200 to select angles of 1°, 0.2°, or 0.1°.
Lightweight and operable using a battery, the CS-200 offers high levels of portability. The software included with the luminance and color meter is the CS-S10w. It comes standard with the CS-200. You can use the software to observe and manage measurement light sources and other data. It’s also possible to store and save up as many as 101 measurement values and 20 reference values using the software.
- Easy to use and affordable – great for beginners
- Portable – battery powered and lightweight
- Luminance and chromaticity – can measure both aspects of a display
- Auto mode – the device determines the measurement speed according to the application
- All luminance levels – can be used for any light and display application both low and high luminances
- Measurement angle switching – can be switched between 1, 0.2, and 0.1 degrees according to application
- Data management software – CS-S10w is included as a standard accessory
- Measurement range
- 0.01 - 200,000 cd/m2 (Measuring angle 1°)
0.01 - 5,000,000 cd/m2 (Measuring angle 0.2°)
0.01 - 20,000,000 cd/m2 (Measuring angle 0.1°)
(Measuring angle 1°) #1
(Temperature: 23°C±2°C, Relative humidity: 65% max.)
- 150 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±2 % ±1digit ; xy ±0.002
0.01-0.5 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±0.02cd/m2 ±1digit ; ---
0.5-1 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±0.02 cd/m2 ±1digit ; xy ±0.007
1-10 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±2 % ±1digit ; xy ±0.004
10-200,000 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A) : Lv ±2 % ±1digit ; xy ±0.003
5000 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : color filter (R, G, B) ; xy ±0.006
- Repeatability (Measuring angle 1°) #2
- 0.01-1 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±0.01 cd/m2 ±1digit ; --- (2s/AUTO)
1-2 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±0.5 % ±1digit ; xy 0.002 (2s/AUTO)
2-4 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±0.5 % ±1digit ; xy 0.001 (2s/AUTO)
4-8 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±0.5 % ±1digit ; xy 0.0005 (2s/AUTO)
8-200,000 cd/m2 ( for Illuminant A ) : Lv ±0.1% ±1digit ; xy 0.0004 (2s/AUTO)
- Measurement time
- Automatic setting between 1s and 60s (AUTO); Automatic setting to 1s or 3s (LTD. AUTO)
0.5 sec / meas. (Super-FAST) 1 sec / meas.(FAST)3 sec / meas. (SLOW) 12 sec / meas. (Super-SLOW)
- Measurement method
- Spectral method, Grating + linear photo diode array
- Measuring angle
- 1°, 0.2°, 0.1°(switchable)
- Minimum measuring area
- 0.5 mm
0.1 mm (close up lens)
- Minimum measuring distance
- 296 mm (Distance from front edge of metal lens barrel)
- 2/10 degrees
- Color space
- Lv x y, Lv u' v', Lv TΔuv, XYZ, dominant wavelength
- Measurement synchronization setting range
- Vertical synchronization frequency : 40.00 to 200.00Hz
- USB 1.1
- Power source
- AC adapter or 4 AA-Size Batteries
- Battery life
- Approx. 3 hours (continuous measurement / Fast mode / AA-size alkaline cells)
- 95 mm (W) × 127 mm (H) × 330 mm (L)
- 1.8 kg (without battery)
- Operating temperature/humidity range
- 0°C to 40°C, relative humidity 85% or less (at 35°C) with no condensation
- Storage temperature /humidity range
- 0°Cto 45°C,relative humidity 85% or less (at 35°C)with no condensation
#1 23°C±2C Lv = 0.01-10 cd/m2, SLOW, average of 30 measurements Lv = 10 cd/m2 and higher, SLOW, average of 10 measurements
#2 At 0.2°measuring angle, the amount of received light is approx. 1/25 of that for 1°.
Therefore, the repeatability becomes the same as that for 1°with 25 times lower luminance.
At 0.1°measuring angle, the amount of received light is approx. 1/100 of that for 1°.
Therefore, the repeatability becomes the same as that for 1°with 100 times lower luminance.
∗ Specifications are subject to change without notice.
No accessories for this product.