Using technology that lowers sensor signal noise, the CS-2000A spectroradiometer produces highly accurate extremely low luminance measurements. Luminances with contracts ranges of 1,000,000:1 and ranges as low as 0.0005 cd/m2 are accurately measured with the instrument due to its 1° measurement angle. Throughout the measurement process, the instrument has the capacity to maintain less than 5nm half bandwidth.
Software included with the CS-2000A spectroradiometer is the CS-S10W. This Professional Data Management software allows you to obtain very accurate readings and management of the device. The software enables you to get acceptance judgments for dominant wavelengths when measuring light sources.
The measurement angle on the CS-2000A highlights a switching function so you can choose specific measurement angles that range from 0.1°, 0.2°, or 1° using a variety of applications. Standard minimum measuring diameter with the CS-2000A is 0.5mm. Available accessories include a close-up lens. This optional accessory has the ability to measure areas that are as small as 0.1mm. Luminosity and chromaticity are stable. General displays are produced quickly using the device whether measuring large or ultra-small ranges like audio systems, aircraft instrument panels or automotive instrument panels.
Other options for the CS-2000A spectroradiometer include the ability to attach a diffuser adapter to measure illuminance of irradiated light. You can also use the diffuser adapter to conduct spectroscopic calculations.
- Highly accurate – ideal for ultra-low luminance levels, can measure as low as 0.0005 cd/m2
- Scotopic vision – enabled to calculate highly accurate measurements corresponding to scotopic vision
- Measurement angle switching function – can switch between 0.1, 0.2, and 1 degrees to suit any application
- Easily measure small areas – areas as small as 0.1mm can be measured
- Illuminance measurement – attaching a diffuser adapter for illuminance measurement enables it to be measured accurately
- Measurement angle
- 0.1°, 0.2°, 1° selectable
- Measurement wavelength range
- 380 to 780nm
- Wavelength resolution
- Display wavelength pitch
- Median wavelength precision
- ±0.3nm (at 435.8nm, 546.1nm, and 643.8nm)
- Half bandwidth
- 5nm or less
- Luminance measurement range
(for Standard Illuminant A)
- 0.1° measurement angle: 0.05 to 500,000 cd/m2
0.2° measurement angle: 0.0125 to 125,000 cd/m2
1° measurement angle: 0.0005 to 5,000 cd/m2
Accuracy Luminance Chromaticity (1° measurement angle)
±2% x,y: ±0.002 (0.001 to 0.05 cd/m2)
x,y: ±0.0015 (from 0.05 cd/m2)
(1° measurement angle)
Chromaticity (1° measurement angle)
1.5% (0.0005 to 0.001 cd/m2)
0.7% (0.001 to 0.003 cd/m2)
0.25% (0.003 to 0.05 cd/m2)
0.15% (0.05 to 5,000 cd/m2)
x: 0.003 y: 0.0035 (0.001 to 0.003 cd/m2)
x: 0.001 y: 0.0015 (0.003 to 0.1 cd/m2)
x: 0.0006 y: 0.0006 (0.1 to 0.2 cd/m2)
x: 0.0004 y: 0.0004 (0.2 to 5,000 cd/m2)
- Polarization error
- 0.1°, 0.2° measurement angle: 3% or less
1° measurement angle: 2% or less
- Measurement time
- Approx. 2 to 243 sec.
- Color space mode
- Lv x y, Lv u’ v’, Lv TΔuv, XYZ ,spectral waveform, dominant wavelength, excitation purity scotopic luminosity (with CS-S10w Professional)
- USB 1.1
- Operating temperature/humidity range
- 5 to 30°C; Relative humidity 80% or less with no condensation
- Power supply
- AC adapter (100 to 240V~, 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (W × H × D)
- 158 × 200 × 300mm (Main unit)
Φ70 × 95mm (Lens)
- 6.2kg (including lens)
Measurement conditions for accuracy/repeatability:
Measurement subject: Standard Illuminant A; Ambient temperature: 23°C±2°C;
Relative humidity: 65% or less
∗ Specifications and appearance subject to change without notice.
No accessories for this product.