Hyperspectral Imaging Cameras for Agriculture Industry
Specim, a pioneer and global leader in hyperspectral imaging technology, offers a wide selection of hyperspectral imaging cameras, including software and accessories, that are widely used in many different agricultural applications, including plant phenotyping, precision agriculture, vertical farming, remote sensing, etc.
• Hyperspectral + viewfinder camera with in-built scanner
• Embedded data processing unit.
• Operating software, Specim IQ Studio, for data acquisition and processing.
• High spatial resolution and image speed.
• Unified spectral calibration for compatible data output between units.
• Easy integration with existing machine vision system/sorting system.
As hyperspectral cameras vary in their spectral and spatial resolution, imaging speed, configuration, etc., contact us and let us assist you in finding the optimal solution for your application.